Riverside Cleaning Services has customers from all walks of life. We take care of small homes, middle-sized homes and great big mansion sized homes, but we take the same care of everyone, regardless of the size of their home. It’s just what we do.
Our blog here is meant to provide helpful information and hopefully interesting facts and tips to help all of our customers with their everyday life. We love sharing our insider info on how to clean and organize, and we even share recipes we think sound delicious.
Today I want to talk about small ways you can make the housekeeping chores more manageable.
- Do a load of laundry every day. Instead of letting the laundry pile up, which means you and your family will be faced with this momentous task, do a load every day. Or, if you have a bigger family, perhaps two loads. Assign each person their days of the week, and make certain that each load gets put away.
- Clean up the clutter each day. Newspapers, magazines, flyers that come in the mail, all get piled on your kitchen counter. Take 10 minutes, go through the pile, and clear away the stuff you don’t need, and be ruthless, none of this, Oh I might need that later stuff..
- Hang up your clothes. When you take something off, don’t throw it on that chair, or on the floor, Hang it up, fold it up and put it away..do it as you go along
- Clean up as you cook. While one piece of your meal is cooking or simmering, wash out the pots and mixing bowls sitting in the sink. Or load them in the dishwasher.
- Let the people who live with you know that it’s their house too, therefore, doing chores is NOT something which helps YOU..It keeps THEIR house neat and tidy. This idea that the other individuals who live in your home are helping you clean is way outdated. It’s everyone’s job.
Keep checking back in for more helpful hints from the cleaning pros at Riverside Cleaning Services..